Monday, June 30, 2008

S H A D O W K O O R E L L A


Hai.... I am Krishna Moorthy Koorella working in EFL University Hyderabad, India. I am an Indian Record Holder (Limca Book of Records 2008) edition. I am the only artist in Andhra Pradesh in Shadowplay. I published three books for children and art lovers i.e. WORD ART - creating images with spelling of the word -- WONDER ART - covered Thumb drawing, origami, creative drawing, picture puzzles etc. CHILDREN'S CRAFTS - making of birds and animals etc with paper plates, vegetables, papers other waste materials. I performed my shadowshows and demonstration of other art forms in India and abroad - more than 2000 shows I performed. I have drawn 100 pictures of portraits of eminent personalities, monuments, caricatures on manual typewriter. Covered all electronic and print media about my art forms. About 50,000 copies of WORDART, WONDER ARTS AND CHILDREN'S CRAFTS. My goal is to enter my name in Guinness World Records. I want to create some more pictures in Wordart and Shadowplay and to hold the feat for Guinness Records. I already entered in LIMCA Records (Indian Records). my email id : shadowkoorella@gmail.com

No comments: